Christmas tree decorations at FabLab - 21 Decemeber

I am finally paying off my last December debt by sharing these bathed-in-the-beauty-of-the-winter-sunlight pictures and very engaged faces during my last workshop at the FabLab Munich.

I was holding this pre-Christmas session in the new space of the FabLab, who have finally moved from the cellar to this bright airy room. The participants had the choice of either making a Christmas card or a Christmas tree decoration, and everyone went for the second option (probably a bit late for cards just two days prior to the holiday).

It was the first time I had a mixed-age workshop for both kids and adults (ok, one adult, to be honest), and I was pleased to see that it worked very well. Hurray to new formats and inspiring participants! And a big thank you to Birgit & Andreas from the FabLab for the all-around support!

Comments

Popular Posts