100 Word Pilgrimage - Impressions

The exhibition in the beautiful space near Tower Bridge is over and I can take a short breath before moving on with other big things.

As I mentioned before, we exhibited 100 word texts dedicated to different locations in London next to their illustrations, and embedded animations which were accessible through the augmented reality app Aurasma.



 This is my illustration of Croydon (Southern suburb of London).


 And Aurasma in action: each animation is layered on top of the actual illustration.


 


And here is the animation I made:


By the way, all the pictures are taken by my dear friend Anna Kartasi.

I am sooo happy to have met all the people from the collective through this wonderful project! Huge fun to work with the team!!! Looking forward for more to come!


 

 

 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the animation you made? I see a white fleck only :(
    I'm happy, that you are sooo happy to have met all the people from the collective through this wonderful project and you are waiting for next projects!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts